SPIRAL TECHNOLOGIES INC.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Updated: Dec 1, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines acceptable use of the Spiral Technologies Inc. service (the “Service”). Spiral reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time.
The Service is provided to you subject to the following restrictions:
1. You must not use the Service in any way that violates applicable law or regulation, or that would otherwise be considered to be unlawful or unethical.
2. You must not use the Service to send spam, bulk emails, or any other form of unsolicited communication.
3. You must not use the Service to transmit any content that is offensive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
4. You must not use the Service in any way that disrupts or interferes with other users' use of the Service.
5. You must not use the Service to distribute malicious software or to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
7. You must not use the Service to store, distribute, or otherwise make available any content that infringes upon any third-party intellectual property rights.
8. You must not use the Service in any way that is contrary to any specific instructions provided by Spiral or its representatives.
9. You must not resell or otherwise transfer the Service to any third-party without the prior written consent of Spiral
If you violate any of the terms of this Policy, Spiral reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service, or to take any other corrective action that it deems appropriate.
By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Policy and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.